Dark Elite Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEF clan headquarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Clan Hopping
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm by JustDidItOnEm

» 1$
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm by JustDidItOnEm

» Clan War screenshots
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm by BlackHawk

» Suburban Course Tactic
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm by CLirPy

» Trance Tactic
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm by Xain

» Top 25 Clans
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm by CLirPy

» Gorge Tactics
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:31 pm by Xain

» HappyLilCamper
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:08 am by Xain

» KiddGucci's KOTH guide
The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:04 am by Xain

Top posters
Xain
The Rules of DEF I_vote_lcapThe Rules of DEF I_voting_barThe Rules of DEF I_vote_rcap 
CLirPy
The Rules of DEF I_vote_lcapThe Rules of DEF I_voting_barThe Rules of DEF I_vote_rcap 
KiddGucci
JustDidItOnEm
BlackHawk
Tehopawner

The Rules of DEF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CLirPy
Admin
CLirPy

The Rules of DEF Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of DEF   The Rules of DEF Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:58 pm

These are the rules, follow them or be banned.

1. No avoiding the swear filter. This includes using asterisk (*)'s or any other characters to partially cover up a swear.
2. No racism/slander.
3. No flaming/insulting other members.
4. No adult links/pictures.
5. No spamming/flooding. This includes the abuse of the [spoiler] BBCode tag (ex: spoiler pyramids)
6. No warez.
7. English must be used at all times in the main chat. Other languages may be used in private chat rooms or in private messages sent with the "/msg" command.
8. No Mod/Admin/User impersonations.
9. No cheating/hacking. If you find a critical game exploit please report it directly to a game administrator.
10. Advertising is only allowed for non-profit organizations. (Such as clan forums) Advertising is only allowed in signatures. Advertising of clans is only allowed in Clan forum.
11. Do NOT ask to be a mod. If you ask to be one you will be forfeiting any chance you might have had to become one.
12. No offensive material allowed.
13. A Moderator's decision is final, and may only be overturned by said moderator or an administrator.
14. Do not share your account password with anyone!
15. Padding for points is illegal. Any user caught cheating to gain points will be banned.
16. Ban Evasion is not allowed. If your account is banned for having a bad name, you may create a new account. Ban Evasion for any other reason is not allowed, and users found ban evading will have their ban extended.
17. Account Scamming is illegal. Please report any potential scams.
18. Do not post in threads created by ad-bots.
19. Do not quote/reply to posts in violation of the rules, it only serves to make our jobs harder.
20. Forum game threads created in any forum other than the Forum Games subforum will be considered spam and acted on accordingly.
21. Don't make posts or threads on the behalf of banned users unless you wish to serve the same ban sentence as them.
22. This list is subject to change at any time.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeliteforce.forumotion.com

The Rules of DEF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elite Force :: News & Update :: News-
Jump to: