Dark Elite Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEF clan headquarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Clan Hopping
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm by JustDidItOnEm

» 1$
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm by JustDidItOnEm

» Clan War screenshots
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm by BlackHawk

» Suburban Course Tactic
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm by CLirPy

» Trance Tactic
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm by Xain

» Top 25 Clans
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm by CLirPy

» Gorge Tactics
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:31 pm by Xain

» HappyLilCamper
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:08 am by Xain

» KiddGucci's KOTH guide
KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:04 am by Xain

Top posters
Xain
KiddGucci's KOTH guide I_vote_lcapKiddGucci's KOTH guide I_voting_barKiddGucci's KOTH guide I_vote_rcap 
CLirPy
KiddGucci's KOTH guide I_vote_lcapKiddGucci's KOTH guide I_voting_barKiddGucci's KOTH guide I_vote_rcap 
KiddGucci
JustDidItOnEm
BlackHawk
Tehopawner

KiddGucci's KOTH guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KiddGucci

KiddGucci's KOTH guide Empty
PostSubject: KiddGucci's KOTH guide   KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm

First you wanna have a guard to block the nades that the other team is ganna throw at you. If its a 3v3 your ganna wanna have 1 med,1 guard,and 1 assault. If its a 4v4 you want to get 2 meds or 2 assaults and 1 guard. To capture the zone first your ganna wanna nade spam the middle so they can back off and just kill them. I hope this guide will help you.
Back to top Go down
CLirPy
Admin
CLirPy

PostSubject: Re: KiddGucci's KOTH guide   KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

There is a two things that are wrong here. First is for the 4 vs 4 you can't have 5 players lolz. Second thing is that the guard thing don't work out. In some maps there are several places were they can nade and the guard won't be able to block but either way nice job.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeliteforce.forumotion.com
Xain

PostSubject: Re: KiddGucci's KOTH guide   KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:04 am

KiddGucci wrote:
First you wanna have a guard to block the nades that the other team is ganna throw at you. If its a 3v3 your ganna wanna have 1 med,1 guard,and 1 assault. If its a 4v4 you want to get 2 meds or 2 assaults and 1 guard. To capture the zone first your ganna wanna nade spam the middle so they can back off and just kill them. I hope this guide will help you.

Lolz So true ^^ Btw you should mention which map lolz.... unless u mean all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KiddGucci's KOTH guide   KiddGucci's KOTH guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KiddGucci's KOTH guide
Page 1 of 1